Tuesday, February 26, 2008

trust me. im damn pissed off. shagged. i dunno just overwhelmed with emotions right now.
and i am perspiring. as a fact, i love perspiring. but tt is i must get a good shower after tt. i am perspiring becos i just played street fighter on my psp. and my blood is boiling now. cos i keep losing. Chunli used to be my favourite. but right now, i think juni is hotter. aiya, whatever it is im so angry and im venting it on my psp. playing my psp actually makes me feel tt im playing nintendo wii. cos im moving along with the character.

putting tt aside, im getting really sick of my job. how inflexible everything is. i told my manager i would like to have my weekends off. she actually put me 2 work 2 weekends off consecutively. do u know wad tt means? i cant even spend time with kevin anymore. so, i msg her just now explaining everything , my colleague actually is willing to swop the off days with me and im actually willing to work more hours if i can get sunday off. she gave me a NONONO answer. i seriously dun understand why she refused to let me off on weekends. i really don't. ughhh.she asked me to sacrifice!!? wth? its not as if im asking for more leaves or some ridiculous request and tt im leaving the counter empty.

Strip is really not taking good care of their employees' welfare. the worse thing is, i joined the company on the condition tt i needed one weekend off. and they promised me before i signed the contract. so, if i breach the contract, i dun think i need to pay anything since they were the ones who broke their promise in the first place right?


seriously, im so pissed off now tt im actually tinking of taking mc and being damn irresponsible by not turning up tt day and let the other 2 CRO to handle the sunday buzz.

its been a long time since my blood boiled to this temp.
i need a ice shower. goodbye.

sorry readers. i really needed an avenue for me to vent all my frustrations.

No comments: