Friday, February 22, 2008

hello earthlings.
i found my psp. i noe. most of you feel like stabbing me or kicking my ass. seriously, i feel damn dumb when i found my psp. anws, it was in my counter drawer. well, cos i didnt work on sun. i asked my friend to check for me. she said it wasn't inside, so i search high and low. i ransacked my entire room, called and went down to bishan interchange. cursing the supposed person who took my property.
the dumbest thing, prolly is tt i actually got pissed with kevin becos of it. dumb or wad. but anws, i got it back and i thank god for it.

anws, had my past 2 days off and spent both at vivocity. one with my mom. the other with mel. hahah. mel and i are 2 biggest noobs, we stepped into UOB to enquire bout credit cards and we just realised tt there's a minimum income to apply for one. 2.5K wah lau lar. my income times 2 not even tt sum k.
yep. caught ps i love you too. oh my gawd, sweetest thing u can ever tink of. one thing, u cry( from the side of my eyes, i could see mel covering her eyes), the other u laugh( we laughed so hard we hit each other.) . mel and i are still thinking bout the show even till today. haha.

anws, back to my "good afternoon, strip buddy, peiyu speaking, how may i assist you." job.
i wanna catch some of the gigs of mosaic music festival. :D
i miss kevin now okays.

XOXO

No comments: