Monday, February 4, 2008

FINALLY

yes. i have been working. like mad. its been a long time since i last exercised and have plenty of time to loiter.
put tt aside, i got my pay for past 2 weeks. cos their payroll day is 28th. i used my hard earned cash and got myself a psp! hahah. super happy and excited okays. thanks jess for accompanying me there and find a pretty good lobang.
i got the boring black one but i love it. its so damn freaking common but i love it. hahaha. anws, i bought a package. its mem card, psp,modified, screen protector, connector, soft pouch and extra batt for like 358 dollars. its really worth it right. just approach me if u wanna purchase this deal.
yes, im so damn tired now, but i have to go work tmr at 9.30am. im doing the opening again. just like today.
anws, cant wait for the coming wed!

XOXO, i miss watching gossip girl.

No comments: