Sunday, August 5, 2007

what a week!. weekends fly weekdays crawl.

peiyu is a happy girl today. :]

anws, SATURDAY. met maria at noon, over lunch. happy birthday dears! she's really damn busy, she got like 3 phonecalls when we were having lunch. and i have none. hahas. anws, she went on air today. for 987 DJ CONTROL. gosh, its damn weird to hear ur buds on the radio. its justtttt.... WEIRD. hahhah. anws, she was the dj for an hour, with ros. im so proud of you girl.

went skating after tt. haha i fell. like what's new, i know. hahah. blading is so funnn... but really not so at east coast. cos all the pro-ers are there. damnnit lar. THEY OWN the skates. but for me, THE SKATES own me. pathetic.
my new found love, the ohhhh-my-goooooodness cooling sea breeze. super calming.
yesh, im so gonna go ECP again.
barely slept for 6 hrs that night. something changed my life.

went to some beauty salon at far east today. got my eyebrows trimmed. yays!
i wanna get topshop knickers. 20% off... double yays!

thanks kevin! for helping me put up my spastic yet beautiful (don't deny) photo!
lalala.

:], peiyu

No comments: