Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cheers!
3rd day of MC. and i took early leave 2 out of 3 days.
so yar, im a general office regular now.

so lets see, tues i wasnt in sch cos i had fever. there goes my wednesday too. pure rotting. almost turned into a big pile of shit.
thursday, which is today. i stayed for all lessons till like 3pm before EP (otherwise known as assembly in sec sch). stupidity to the extreme. cos i only get to missed EP. should have left earlier right. somemore i have 3 tests today. awesome-oh-wow. all history tests. its driving me nuts.

anws, i took some painkillers, apparently, im allergic (again?!?!) to them. so yar, the skin around my eyes swell up. and my double eyelid became non-existent. but right now. my lid is like 2cm above my eye. damn thick. no kidding here.
the worst part has yet to come. im supposed to meet HS and maria today to celebrate maria's birthday at SWENSENS. god, and such tragic has to happen to me. ahhhh!! i missed them lar. haven seen them since the june hols. plus, its swensens we are talking here. i was thinking my sinking of teeth into one of those dark chewy chocolate fudge ice cream. oh yes, i totally hate myself now. haha.

btws, something sad kind of happened to me today. i called in the afternn to fetch me home cos of my swollen eyes right. here's wad he said, im very busy right now. eyes swollen only, none of my business.
$$#@$@%!#@*()&^$@!# what the hell. i know u bad mood, but gotta be nicer with the words.
i have this urge to sing the lindsay lohan song. (confessions of a broken heart)
but anws, cant help that im magnanimous. i forgive you dad.

TGIF tmr! =]
happy to the maximum.
just a kind reminder to myself 4 more weeks to prelims. hurray!
thanks to all those who showed their concern over my illness. thanks truckloads.
peiyu

No comments: