Saturday, June 9, 2007




yayys. this marks the end of my hols lessons. but still. 2 more weeks to mid yrs. damn sian.


have been going out til late past 2 days. my parents' face worse than the burnt bread i had in the morning.




neways, went to orchard then to clarke quay on thursday. had a hard time searching for homeclub. but we did. it was a really cosy and nice place to jus keep quiet and tune in to bands and relax. here's the webpage http://www.homeclub.com.sg


saw someone from my sch too.


left at 1130. and reached hme at 2. i was super blur despite the fact tt i only had 1/4 of my drink. it was somemore diluted with coke. hahaha. i seriously cant hold my liquor.


yes, went to orchard ysty again. with maria and HS. we waited for 1.5 hrs for our dinner k. at ngee ann city bistro delifrance. damnn... our bitch modes were nearly turned on. we had our dinner at 9pm. thanks....


ahahs. and the feedback form right. we actually created this box- non existent when they asked bout the efficiency of their service.

regarding tt picture... i wanna go. but its like 2 days before my mids.
thats all for now.
peiyu






No comments: