Friday, June 22, 2007

ok, here i go
today was spent at hme. PK visited me, we were 'SUPPOSED' to stardee.
i wished i could highlight super super caps the word supposed cos we did loads of youtube surfing on my snail com instead.
thank god i finished unemployment thou.
btws, he was trying to force something out of me...like sticking ur fingers down ur throat to vomit out the words. yes, u are successful... hahas. thanks. im 'word bulimic' now.



yeaps, dinner was at bishan. cos my dad wanted to buy sunflower seeds from ANG MO supermarket. cos it was CHIPER there. hahahs. caucasians supermarket. not bad at all.

anws, i was stalking my dad. we were walking to the canned food section. and suddenly, this ultra big fart bomb exploded. i glared at the guy beside me, covered my nose and quickly run to my dad.
so i told him. eh dad, someone farted leh. damn chou.
he gave me a super huge smile. OMG, im actually confiding in the source/ king of farts. hahs.

things can be weird when u stay with a family full of geminis. split personality i supposed.
my parents are like screaming at each other now due to the lost of a bunch of keys. sian.
solution is as easy as ABC, just replaced themmm..

lotsa loves,
daughter of the king of farts

No comments: