Sunday, October 11, 2009

in a nutshell

had so much good food lately! seafood turned into steamboat, but whatever still good food. and then dim sum with kevin yesterday. kevin and i are such food junkies seriously. anyway, the dimsum@sunshine plaza. along middle road, prinsep street there. its gooddd... i missing the scallop carrot cake and like the big prawn dumplings nowww....

i'm really shocked right now. traumatized would be a better word actually. i can't believe how my dad behaves on FB! omgggod okay. i hope he's not tt techy enough to track down my blog but like HE COMMENTS LIKE THISSS!!! super hyperrr! i'm officially a tattle-tale, stalking my dad on FB then reporting to my mom about it.

any fans of boyzone??? stephen gately? the shortest and a little gay-looking guy passed away yesterday. what a year!

im so inert towards blogging lately. gotta find a new motivation. maybe a brand new outlook for my site? or totally change the server? hmm, could be quite a hassle, guess i will do it when i got the time! :)

lets seeee, sept filled with work and play and neglecting school. so october's papers also kinda screwed. gotta start mugging for my other papers. i really have to work less. speaking of that, i'm working like 10 hours tmr! ohhwoo! njkwok! im working long hours too!!!

i know this is damn outdated, pictures from butterfact! and mel's birthday@bluejaz















































I need something to jazz up my life. life has been such a humdrum lately. school work mostly. my body is calling out to me that she needs some exercise. gymming buddy kwok, hear this? haha. was thinking of picking up dance soon! but being such a limbo, i really can't make up my mind, whether i should join jazz or err, hiphop. i feel old for hiphop really.

gonna catch some GG.

No comments: