Monday, December 1, 2008

NICK AND NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST

YOU MUST BE THINKING... WHATS THAT.
well.... its a movie i just caught! one word. FANTASTIC! was laughing my ass off. i know i have a weird sense of humor. but not only me.... the audience were rocking the theatre. this guy like diagonally behind me was laughing so loud that i got annoyed. haha



here's the trailer.



i give it 4 popcorns out of 5.
i caught the media preview with my sister.... she got the passes. i think it should be out like next thursday. 11 december.
that juno-cum-superbad guy is in it. he likes to wear shorts. like S-H-O-R-T-S. i realised.

anws, we bought sandwich and hotdog bread each in. we were waiting so long for our orders to get ready that we were kinda late for our show. just then, my sis blew up. wow, should have seen it. The cashier, i assume to be a sec sch-on-vacation-part-timer was panicking and astounded by my sister's reaction. i was kind of giggling away and then my sis got pissed with me. haha.

yes, i should be studying now. OPY! STOP PROCRASTINATING!

bye. and do catch nick and norah's infinite playlist.
off!

No comments: