Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i suck at music theory

sigh.

yes, i suck at music theory. and i have my final exam tomorrow online. sigh :(
come to think of it, my dislike for music theory is innate. i haven really like it since young. for piano and drums. looking at those dao gey (bean sprout in hokkien) is super unappealing. period.

kevin's very busy today. don't know what is he up to. haha. speaking of which, our psych teacher always ask me to look for kevin (inside joke).

As i was saying music is tmr. psychology final is next wed, communication finals is on next friday. the awfully choco person called me to go down for training. i'm like okay. next week i have exams..

Btw girls, i just realised that my dad haven made the booking for my sis and i for the desaru trip cos my sister hasn't finalised her schedule. we may still go night cycling after all. maybe we don't follow the sgoon cc.

last sat was spend on the roof of esplanade again. practicing our acapella with thundercatz. here goes the peekas.











No comments: