Monday, April 14, 2008

yes!!! having off today
hello readers... its time to digest some peiyology.
hahahaah. quite funny ah. peiyology.


anws, the girls came over to my place. around noon to play mahjong. we like aunties lar. hahaha.i can totally forsee us still playing together 20 years down the road.
i lost quite a lot. i think noob as just become my middle name. but i did win. 2 rounds. we played for 5 hours. snack a lot too. especially JOYCE. crazy. we shared the calbee chips. on top of that she had one whole packet of green peas and another packet of twistees all to herself.
Each of us had one bar of kit kat. anws, all this are just our snacks. we had a main course, a proper meal too.
G L U T T O N.
anws, mel and dan had to give tuition after that and im like... the 2 of them ar the least properly dressed lor. i mean, look, dan's hair is like oh my god. dun even noe whether to say whether she has long or short hair. and mel with the lip piercing?1?! haha.

anws, going back to work tmr. will be the last day at wheelock. will be transferring to holland v. kinda excited but sian at the same time cos its really far. but on the other hand, can always ask huissssiiiii to join me for lunch.

so relieved now tt i just called my mngr to inform her of me changing to part time by next month. :D she didn't ask me why or pushed me to continue unlike my supervisor. im easily swayed if my colleague or my supervisor asked me to stay and all.

yay!! gossip girl is coming back. anws, my sister's office is moving. so she brought home a bag of goodies.
namely, number one. a damn damn damn damn huge good luck chuck poster. hurray!
number two, a reallly really really nice ''lost'' bottle. with the lost and AXN logo on it.
number three, a pamela anderson barbie doll. '.......................................' er?

anws, all the best people. im off to read kite runner now!:D
XX.

No comments: