Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ahh!!! work is depriving me.
anws, finally got my day off for today and tmr and i HAVE NOT apply for university yet. anws, was applying halfway for nus today but i didn't fill up the whole thing. completely, like the discretionary part. so im sorta jammed mid way. not sure if i click continue i am allowed to go back and edit. ughhh. so im stuck.

anws, so many things to do lately but so little time.
hmmm, last 2 weeks was wow. half of the time working though. so many things happened, so many things going on on my mind that sometimes i feel that there is no space to breathe.
went to sondre lerche concert and it was great. i was so extremely moved when i heard him play 'my hands are shaking'. its like the song i have been listening everyday for a month. emotional sia. hahah
anws, he such a talented cute small guy. lotsa caucasians though.

i better, by hook or by crook, must send in my application tmr. ugh!! anyone who reads this, pls send me an sms to nag at me.

wonder how are my friends, have been missing out on few of the outings. which is very very very bad.
:((((

going gyming with my sister later.... omg!! finally exercising since like eons ago.
ok, ignoring tt little volleyballing at sentosa last week.
ILOVETHESUN!! rain rain go away. ok, so random, aiyah. heck. im off.
XOXO

No comments: