Friday, May 18, 2007

SIAN

i think i have fully utilised this word.
slept almost 24 hrs yesterday cos of my super annoying fever which reached to a bloody degree of 39.5 at 7pm.
so i woke up with fever. ate panadol. new found info. im super allergic to panadols. my eyes swell so much tt my eyes have become one line only la. by the time its 10am. my blood is still boiling at 38.5 degrees so went to see doc. he didnt even prescribed me any medicine for fever cos he says he dun dare cos im allergic to too many medicines. wah lau right. wad kind of doc. went home sleep again. so this period of sianness continues until my fever reaches like 39.5, went to see the doc again, so he 'bo bian' have to prescibe me some medicine for fever. so yeah. my fever has finally subside but my eyes are still two big lumps of shit. he gave me MC for 2 days.

yes, finally able to do something concrete today like blogging. and ya, i have not seen danica for more than a week. she has been absent since last thurs until this wed. when she finally came yesterday, thou she was late, i did not go sch. pretty worried for her cos couple of teachers are looking for her. hope she will kick this habit of absenteeism soon. geoffrey's on msn now. he didnt go sch either cos of fever too. lately, lotsa people are getting sick

im going to have my lunch now. first meal since wednesday night.

lotsa love,
peiyu

No comments: